Jan 26, 2017
Internship Title: Corporate Communications Intern
Department: Public Relations
Reports to: Corporate Communications Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
This position exists to assist the Corporate Communications team with daily coordination and implementation of corporate and internal communications duties. Overall responsibilities include writing, editing, event planning and presentation development.
- Write and edit Intranet articles and blog posts on a daily basis
- Write and edit employee email communications
- Assist with planning of & provide on-site support for internal events
- Assist with planning and provide on-site support for student field trips
- Provide planning and on-site support for local community events
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Track and respond to sponsorship requests
- Track media requests
- Create wrap-up reports for various events and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications (Public Relations, Journalism or related field), or equivalent background in related field of study.
Experience (Job and Industry):
- Prior internship experience in communications/public relations/media relations
- Experience writing for college newspaper, local publications or online blogs
Contact: Cathy Knott (Recruiter): External.Cathy.Knott@porsche.us.