Feb 1, 2017
Neato is seeking Bud Light and Budweiser Ambassadors across the US. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for promoting AB products to consumers at popular bars and restaurants in your market.
Candidates must be of legal drinking age and currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate students.
What We Offer:
- Earn up to $180 each week with the opportunity of earning additional performance bonuses
- Exposure into business operations within the Anheuser-Busch Inbev (ABI) organization
- Ongoing coaching from the Neato and local Anheuser-Busch teams including a national in-person training to kickoff the program
- First-hand experience representing a global brand, potentially launching your career with Anheuser-Busch
- Work an average of 12 hours per week, with 10 hours spent promoting AB product at popular bars in your market
- Collaborate with co-Ambassador to ensure program performance
- Build and maintain relationships with local bar staff
- Distribute a set quantity of product each week by holding activations when bars and restaurants have a large attendance of the target audience (predominantly nights and weekends)
- Autonomously develop weekly product distribution plan, acquiring approvals from your local AB team, Neato and bar staff as necessary
- Report on each activation in a timely manner through mobile program reporting applications
- Understand overall program goals, tracking your performance to identify gaps and adjust distribution strategy as needed
- Maintain consistent communication with Neato, local retailers and the Anheuser-Busch team
- Must be of legal drinking age at the time of interview
- Ability to work nights and weekends from February-mid May
- Passion for Bud Light, Budweiser and the Anheuser-Busch family of brands
- Friendly, outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of your local culture and community
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment
Click here to apply.