Feb 14, 2017
Time Warner/HBO is seeking interns to play a vital role in assisting the HBO Sports team with various elements of production, including: boxing, Real Sports, and 24/7 series.
- Prep and research upcoming boxing fights
- Research and develop stories for Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel
- Avid work; logging and screening for Boxing and Real Sports shoots
- Assist with local shoots (content, equipment, etc)
- Complete tasks on a deadline for time sensitive material
- Conduct independent research to pitch potential stories for Real Sports
- Contact reporters, media outlets, and sports teams for information
- On-site assistance for boxing fights (Madison Square Garden, Barclay’s Center, etc)
- Observing edits: boxing, Real Sports, and 24/7 series
- Must be a rising junior or rising senior in college
- Avid or Final Cut screening
- Logging and editing material
- Knowledge of HBO Sports programming: Boxing, Real Sports, Hard Knocks, 24/7.
- Organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, attention to detail
- Research skills, including but not limited to: Knowledge of/proficiency with Nexis searches of news articles, General internet research, YouTube and footage research, Public records searches, Making phone calls, pre-interviews, etc.
Click here for more information, or to apply.