Altec’s Marketing Department is seeking an eager marketing intern to passionately promote their products and enhance their brand awareness. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and a desire to assist and improve existing processes. They need a go-getter looking to gain more experience in the field by assisting with group projects as well as managing and executing some self-started projects with guidance from the team.
• Assist with writing articles and content for website, intranet and print collateral
• Post content and create graphics for social media channels
• Help monitor social media channels
• Design graphics using InDesign and Photoshop
• Photograph company events as necessary
• Provide administrative assistance associated with event planning
• Assist with project management and processes
The main part of the internship will be during the spring, summer and/or fall semester and will be located at Altec’s corporate headquarters in the suburbs south of Birmingham, AL. This will be a paid, part-time internship with approximately 15-20 hours per week.
To apply, fill out the submission form here. Application deadline: May 10, 2017.