About Running Pony
Founded in 1994, Running Pony is the largest full-service production and post-production company in Memphis. Our goal is to help you reach your goal. The quality you demand…the service you expect….a price you can afford….and the results you need. With a staff of 24, 11 networked editing systems, and a 6,000-square-foot facility, we can handle any project….all under one roof, and with our own team. You don’t have to waste time trying to assemble a crew and find support personnel. You don’t have to fret about booking edit time and meeting your deadline for delivery of the final cut. We’ve got you covered.
Running Pony, the largest video production and post-production company in Memphis, TN, is now seeking applications for unpaid, academic-credit internships for summer. Candidates chosen for this position will have an opportunity to work alongside the company’s staff in the creation of corporate videos and commercials, and assist in a variety of tasks in the production and post-production process. Those interested in production may spend more time working with the crew in the field, while those interested in post-production may spend more time working with the company’s video editors and producers.
Requirements for an internship include:
• Current enrollment as a student in an academic institution
• 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
• Eligibility to receive academic credit for the internship is mandatory
• A letter of recommendation or reference from an instructor or guidance
counselor is helpful but not required
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, which may include some assignments
outside of normal 9-5 M-F business hours
• Some knowledge of basic video production and/or post-production
• Some experience using basic video production equipment and/or non-linear
• Willing to work hard and diligently at any assigned task, and complete the
task on deadline
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Running Pony’s Director of Operations Steve Shipowitz, firstname.lastname@example.org. The number of internships available each semester is limited, so candidates are considered on a “first come, first served” basis. Applicants will be required to undergo a telephone interview and an “in person” interview. Find out more about us at www.runningpony.com.