Summit Group – Digital Marketing Intern
Summit Group provides innovative solutions through its three lines of business: Branded Solutions, Recognition Solutions and Marketing Solutions – all that support specific customer objectives and goals. Summit Group achieves approximately $80 million in sales annually. Clients include UPS, Allstate, Barilla, Jack Daniels, Sun Trust, Geico, American Diabetes Association, and many others.
Summit Group’s Food & Beverage team is currently seeking an intern who is specifically interested in gaining digital communication experience. As an intern on the FNB team, you will assist in telling the stories of our clients and the support work we do across multiple platforms. Our work helps to grow and engage our client audiences, raise brand visibility, and support the success of other team efforts by creating a deeper connection between our client beneficiaries and the work we do.
Responsibilities may include:
Throughout the internship program students will meet with several colleagues throughout the company, have opportunities to work on special projects of their choosing, and be given professional coaching. At the end of the internship, students will have the opportunity to have an exit interview and will be considered for future employment.
Account Management/Planning, Marketing, and Business Development
– Enrolled in college or recent graduate (Sophomore or above)
– Commitment to at least 30 hours work per week
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work effectively with others and manage multiple deliverables at once
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Proficient in MS Office programs
– Understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube)
– Understanding of e-mail communication tools (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor)
– Motivated self-starter
– Minimum GPA of 3.0
– Letter of Credit (for credit-earning positions)
Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and related degrees
Course credit or hourly rate based on previous experience
– 10-12 Weeks
– Full-time Summer Internship
Brittany Downey, Account Executive