Sep 28, 2018
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2019 Marketing & Communications Summer Intern Program at FedEx. The posting for intern opportunities in Memphis is open for anyone graduating within one year of the program (juniors or first year graduate students). Applicants must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA to be eligible.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of data (quantitative and qualitative).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work productively and proactively, both independently or as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and/or experience developing marketing collateral and digital content.
- Knowledge and/or experience utilizing design thinking.
- Knowledge of user experience with websites and interfaces
- Formal or informal marketing, consulting, project management, or strategy experience.
- Possess the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial, innovative approach and strong initiative.
- Critical thinking and thought leadership.
- Strong personal drive and demonstrated leadership.
- Demonstrated relationship building and strong collaboration and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Shown flexibility, planning, and problem solving skills.
- Project/product management skills.
Interested students can learn more or apply by clicking here.
Application closes on October 12, 2018.