Oct 9, 2018
Entry level and advanced level positions are available. This video editor internship offers paid and unpaid positions.
- Must have access to video editing equipment.
- Work with producer and directors to bring sight, graphics and sound together for sporting events, movies, TV shows, documentaries, commercial spots and community events.
- Ability to create videos and music that will engage people.
- Must be a dependable, team player and organized.
- Create, manipulate and edit video for publishing on screen and a variety of social platforms
- Ability to write script that will compliment videos
- Trim, edit and modify video segments as needed
- Input music, graphics and special effects
- Create rough and final drafts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Collaborate with other team members to make process smooth
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and best practices to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
Submit your resume and a 60 second video sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org