Jan 9, 2019
Social Media Marketing Intern
- Creation of social media content for Instagram and Facebook which should be achieved by using a mix of unique, created content as well as stock photos and content suggestions provided by Taziki’s corporate marketing team. Intern would submit monthly content plan to Local Marketing Director for approval one week prior to 1st of the month.
- Report insights and findings to Local Marketing Director bi-weekly. Draft plan to enhance social media reach on campus.
- Research and make suggestions for campus influencers.
- Miscellaneous light duties involving social media research and execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of content marketing and social media
marketing strategy and performance.
- Ability to create unique and interesting content for our
specific target audience.
- Dedication to daily maintenance of social media pages and to
the meeting of deadlines.
Internship Start Date: 02/01/19
Internship End Date: 05/01/19
This is not a paid internship.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 01/21/19