Dec 4, 2020
At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Talent Acquisition Team for a 12-week internship experience.
The Talent Acquisition Intern will provide full life cycle recruiting support for the Talent Acquisition team and gain visibility to a variety of tasks related to recruitment and onboarding. This will include systems support, data and process management, as well as hiring process coordination and improvements. This role will work closely with our Talent Acquisition coordinators, partners and leadership team to ensure the highest level of candidate and internal customer experience. This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Consistently ensure the highest level of candidate experience through coordinating interview schedules and special events
- As needed source and review resumes, as well as help monitor candidates through the hiring process
- Provide support for the talent acquisition team ensuring data and processes are completed and accurate
- Must have the ability to provide full life cycle administrative support for the Talent Acquisition team
- Post all positions to appropriate posting boards and social media sites; monitor their effectiveness and manage the expiration dates
- Special Projects: provide support on a variety of Talent Acquisition/Human Resources projects
- Partner with the other Human Resources teams and coordinators to work effectively
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Human Resources or related degree program with an emphasis in Human Resources, Business or Communications
- Requirement of 3.0 or higher GPA
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2021
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Access) Internet skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to manage confidential information in team member and candidate interactions
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities