Dec 11, 2020
See more on Handshake here: https://ua.joinhandshake.com/postings?page=1&per_page=25&sort_direction=desc&sort_column=default&query=online%20optimism
Online Optimism is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist in the Atlanta, Georgia area
We’re a New Orleans-based digital marketing agency that’s starting a second office in Atlanta, headed by our Social Media Director, Taylor Kincaid.
You would work directly under her leadership.
Your internship will last from January to May, 2021 and be 25 – 35 hours/week. You should expect 75% of work to be done remotely, and 25% in-office at PCM in ATL. Our Specialists are typically college seniors, recent graduates, or MBA/MFA program students.
Other agencies might call it an internship program, but we offer and expect more.
As our first-ever Atlanta-based Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll get hands-on experience in the realm of crafting digital marketing campaigns. This is not your standard internship — don’t expect coffee runs. Our Specialist will cultivate the ability to do real marketing, for real clients, with real dollars behind their ideas. You’ll listen in on clients’ calls, collaborate with professional designers, talk to social media strategists, partner with content marketers, and more.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects based in Atlanta, New Orleans, and nationwide. More than half of our 17 employees
started as Specialists and we expect to expand and grow quickly in Atlanta.
OUR IDEAL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Strong writing skills.
- A desire to hustle hard and celebrate often (one of our many values.)
- Previous experience creating/monitoring social media content.
- Paid digital advertising experience.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- An eye for design, and knowing what looks good.
- Excel / Google Sheets experience
- Google Analytics knowledge/ certifications
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A SPECIALIST?
- $10 / hour pay
- Hands-on experience: you’ll have a killer portfolio in just a few months.
- Work directly with the leadership of a fast-growing start-up.
- Casual dress code.
- Agency swag. From t-shirts to gift cards, to headsets for remote work – if you like branded care packages, you’ll feel right at home.
- Endless opportunity.