Mar 28, 2022
Vineyard Brands Summer Marketing Internship
Position: Full-Time Internship, Marketing Department (Supplier Travel & Brand Strategy)
Location: Birmingham, AL (in-person)
Start Date: May 2
- Assist Manager, Brand Strategy & Supplier Travel and Senior Coordinator, PR & Social Media on specified projects
- Research press and wine influencers in markets around the U.S. and create targeted press lists as directed.
- Assist with press mailings (create curated list of press/ influencers; develop creative ideas depending on the brand; develop collateral material needed).
- Assist with press outreach overall (creative idea to develop brand-specific pitches; write pitches; work on pitches presentation).
- Assist in implementing yearly plans on targeted brands such as keeping timelines & deliverables up to date, researching vendors and partners, creating collateral materials for events, etc.
- Assist in keeping our website content up to date (pictures, copy, etc).
- Assist in developing content calendar and overall in community management.
- Assist with other projects as needed, such as–but not limited to-From research around up and coming digital platform to tracking competitors’ activities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Outstanding written, verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet, manage, and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Ability to carry out administrative tasks including scheduling, building media lists, running errands, and completing paperwork.
- Desire to develop skills in marketing, public relations, and brand strategy. Interest in fine wine a plus.
- Experience in administration, public relations, event planning, and writing.
- Experience in video editing/video creation a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Outlook.
Vineyard Brands is a fine wine importer representing a portfolio of 80+ brands including estate-bottled wines in Burgundy, Chablis, the Rhône, Loire Valley, Alsace and Southern France as well as some of the best wines available from Spain, Portugal, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Germany and Italy.