Dec 15, 2022
Posted: December 15, 2022
Spectrum is seeking applicants for their 2023 Summer Internship Program. The goal of the Spectrum Intern Program is to provide current students with exposure to a real-life business setting, while giving them the opportunity to learn about our industry. Spectrum provides an atmosphere that is intended to broaden an entry level candidate’s professional understanding while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
- Commitment to the 10-week program
- Attendance to kick-off conference, professional development sessions and networking activities
- Completion of meaningful work assigned by respective department
- Collaboration with manager/mentor and fellow interns on a cross-functional group project
- Build relationships with business leaders
- Establish sense of community among peers
Skills & Requirements
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited four year college or university
- Rising Junior (current sophomore) and above
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA required
- Experience in a leadership position or within a campus organization is a plus
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry is desired, but is not required
To learn more and to apply, visit the Spectrum website.