May 24, 2023
Posted: May 24, 2023
OptimaEd is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist! This position is remote, offering unlimited PTO, employer-matched 401k, and more.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing digital strategy for OptimaEd corporate, the Optima Foundation and partner brick and mortar schools. This includes but is not limited to: website construction, site management, digital advertisements, paid search campaigns, social media strategy and SEO strategy.
- Create and manage WordPress sites for OptimaEd, Optima Foundation, Optima Academy Online, Optima Classical Academy at Gladiolus and new OptimaEd brands and partner schools.
- Manage social media accounts for OptimaEd brick and mortar schools including Naples Classical Academy, Treasure Coast Classical Academy, Optima Classical Academy at Estero and Optima Classical Academy at Gladiolus.
- Lead SEO strategy for OptimaEd and its brands.
- Research digital reach trends.
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns.
- Manage and maintain websites for existing OptimaEd partner schools.
- Lead Google Ad initiatives.
- Manage paid social media advertisements for all brands except for Optima Academy Online.
- Identify new digital partnerships for OptimaEd and supporting brands.
- Measure Digital Traffic
- Lead content strategy for OptimaEd’s Blogs
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Remote work with some travel in Florida for events and tours
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position; however, this position can seasonally require longer hours and occasional weekend work.
Through our growing array of Optima branches, we create and provide education experiences through in-person learning, innovative virtual reality schools and our exclusive VR-based student field trips and programs. All implement rigorous, time-tested liberal arts and sciences curriculum, giving families the high-quality options and choices that best suit their lifestyle and student’s needs.
To learn more and apply, visit this website.