Jun 17, 2023
Posted: June 16, 2023
is looking for someone to join its Corporate Communications team as an Associate. An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, this role will work with teams throughout the company to create compelling employee communications, ensuring our teammates are well informed about company updates and helping drive overall culture.
The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver who has exceptional writing and communications skills and understands how to tailor a message for a specific audience. The person must be highly-organized and able to manage critical materials in an exciting, fast-paced environment. They should have experience building communications campaigns, creating content and measuring success of such communications.
- Act as editor and writer for Protective’s employee communications, managing the editorial calendar and creating content across channels, including its intranet, weekly newsletter, digital signage and more.
- Collaborate with teams throughout the company, gathering content for distribution and providing strategic communications advice. Key partners include Human Resources, Information Technology, and the Protective Life Foundation, among others.
- Assist in the development and execution of all corporate announcements, including press releases, internal news updates, website updates, events, etc.
- Monitor metrics and produce reports to show effectiveness of various communications
- Contribute to the development and refinement of communications materials to advance Protective’s corporate narrative.
- Entry-level OR 1-3 years communications, public relations, journalism and/or marketing experience or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field required
- Strong writing skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior leaders
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who enjoys working with others and collaborating
- Experience with Cision and/or Meltwater a plus
- PowerPoint: intermediate skills or better
- Design skills with Canva, InDesign or other platforms a plus
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Driven and goals-oriented
To learn more, click here and to apply, visit this link.