The Business Development Intern will have the unique opportunity to help maintain and create new relationships with brands. This intern should be able to commit at least 3 months, minimum of 20 hours a week, and have the ability to be comfortable to work in a fast-paced team environment. Through this opportunity, you will gain broad experience in various aspects of brand partnerships. This position will be given the possibility to work remotely at the manager’s discretion. Duties as assigned, which will include but are not limited:
- Conduct research to identify potential partners
- Research 3rd party events to benefit Business Development team
- Create, organize, and track VIP documents
- Assist with the creation of partnership recap decks
- Flexibility to attend events and assist with execution of partnership activations
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Internship will possess:
- A background or strong interest in business, partnerships and brand relationships
- An interest in entrepreneurship
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized
- Knowledge of Google documents and Excel
- A positive attitude
- Effective time management
- Self-motivated, responsible, works well under pressure
- Motivated and hardworking, interested in start-up culture
- Currently an undergraduate Junior or Senior
- Located within NYC area
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Summer Fridays
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful office in the Flatiron area
This internship is unpaid and all candidates must be 21+ by January 2018. Perks include free entrance to all IVY events and free lunch once a week. You will use your personal computer for this internship and work out of our NYC office.
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
To view this internship and more, visit Handshake.