CAMP Leadership Team
Who are CAMP Leaders?
- The CAMP leadership team is a group of upperclassmen student leaders who are passionate about C&IS and its resources and eager to share their experiences with high school students interested in communication and media.
- Members of the leadership team should have a strong understanding of The College of Communication and Information Sciences and The University of Alabama.
What are CAMP Leaders responsible for?
- During CAMP, the leadership team will facilitate discussion and completion of a multifaceted campaign project spearheaded by the participants.
- Team members will work alongside C&IS faculty in teaching, mentoring, and preparing students to develop and present their final campaign project.
- Team members will facilitate the CAMP schedule by guiding students through the sessions, facilities, and social activity times.
- They will exhibit a willingness to serve as a resource regarding campus information, CAMP content and the CAMP participant experience.
How do I become a CAMP Leader?
- To prepare for the experience, leaders will spend time in the spring semester attending training workshops.
- All C&IS majors are eligible to apply through the Engagement Portal, which can be found by clicking the button below.