Check-in Details: TBA
CAMP Participant Forms and Expectations: CAMP Expectations, Travel Plans form, CAMP Liability Waiver and more will be available after registration opens.
Housing Arrangements: Participants will be housed in an on-campus suite-style residence hall. Residence halls are furnished with extra-long twin beds. Each suite will sleep several students of the same gender. Participants will have the opportunity to identify a roommate preference on the registration form. Participants are responsible for their bed linens, towels, and toiletries. A packing list will be available on website.
Packing: Participants will need to bring clothing for five days (including one business-casual outfit for final presentations), bedding materials, toiletries and towels. To view our suggested packing check list, click here.
Parking: Parking details will be finalized in late Spring 2018.
Cell Phone Policy
Students are encouraged to remain engaged and interested in the experience. Cell phones are permitted, and students may be encouraged to use them as a supplement to content sessions. This use will be at the discretion of the faculty.
Please make sure any dietary need, medication information, allergy, or any other special accommodation is reflected in your registration. We strive to provide the best experience for every student. If you require special accommodations, please contact Tisch Student Services & External Relations to make appropriate arrangements at 205-348-8599.
In Case of Emergency
In case of an emergency where you need to contact a participant, contact Tisch Student Services & External Relations at 205-348-8599. The staff will be able to get any necessary messages to CAMP participants.
For a look at last year’s in-depth CAMP schedule, click here.
Participants that are driving themselves will be able to park their cars in the Ferguson Parking Deck. The gates will be open 8:00 am to 10:00 am on the day of check-in. After students arrive, their keys will be collected and any remaining transportation needs will be provided by CAMP.
For students coming to CAMP from out of town, here is a list of resources that may help:
- Service from Tuscaloosa to the Birmingham Airport (suggested services)
- Housing and Residential Communities (Breaks only): (205) 348-6676
- Crown Limo and Sedan Services: (205) 758-3875 (advance reservation required)
- Ambassador Limo Service: (205) 556-5466 (advance reservation required)
- Prestige Limo Service: (205) 333-9879 (advance reservation required)
- Scuttle Shuttle: (205) 471-7433
- Taxi Service from the Birmingham Airport to Tuscaloosa
- Birmingham Door to Door: (205) 591-5550
- Executive Shuttle Network: (205) 702-4566
- Ambassador Limo Service: (205) 556-5466
- Taxi Service (may also provide airport transportation)
- Alpha and Omega Taxi Service: (205) 242-8936
- Ambassador Limousine Service: (205) 556-5466
- Deluxe Taxi: (205) 758-9025
- Lee’s Taxi: (205) 886-2983
- Radio Cab: (205) 758-2831