Full Moon BBQ Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Assistant will play an integral role supporting the community outreach, outer market relations, design assistance and management of Full Moon BBQ’s brand. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with Full Moon BBQ’s customers, publics, and internal staff.
Full Moon BBQ is seeking a candidate with a passion for people, brand growth and connecting. The candidate should be extremely friendly and have a strong business acumen with the ability to think and act fast on their feet.
Position responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Ambassador for the Full Moon BBQ Brand
- Travel to all 16 Full Moon BBQ locations to do monthly check-ins with managers · Interact and form relationships with Full Moon BBQ customers
- Support Creative Director in graphic design and marketing plans
- Assistance to David and Joe Maluff and their Full Moon BBQ endeavors
- Support the Full Moon BBQ managers and staff in their internal affairs
- Assist in managing the Community outreach initiatives for the Mississippi Full Moon BBQ opening · Management of creative distribution to all locations
- Assist in all community outreach/giveback opportunities
- Cultivate and maintain a community atmosphere within the Full Moon BBQ Brand · On site participation and engagement with the publics while representing Full Moon BBQ · Travel to SEC events and serve the publics (Selected Saturdays spent in Tuscaloosa/Auburn) · Proactively seek relationships with key players in the Full Moon BBQ realm · Ability to present content, strategy and analysis through Excel
- Respond to all Google Reviews and customer complaints
- Keep track of Inventory for marketing promotional items
- Scheduling and uploading video boards for all restaurants (training will take place after hire) · Attendance at UAB events, Zoo Brews, Nick’s Kids, Celebrity Golf Tournament, etc.
The right candidate will have a degree in communications, public relations, marketing communications, business, sales, or hospitality and experience in an occupation that requires innate “people skills” . Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence, strong knowledge of branding and restaurant management. Strong expertise in Excel programs required. Strong attention to detail is a must.
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications, business, sales, hospitality industry or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in public relations or community involvement occupation. · Strong experience in writing in multiple narratives and formats
- Graphic design skills working with a range of brands and industries
- Tough skin
- Think fast on your feet
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to generate results
- Performs well under pressure
- Excessive attention to detail
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Enthusiastic and extremely friendly
- Supportive team player
- Positive attitude
- Interest in the hospitality industry
- Love for FOOD especially BBQ
- Fearless in meeting strangers
- Connector for people and other brands
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com