This webpage serves as a resource for C&IS students to search for internships in communication and media. The job postings are intended for all undergraduate majors and are for internships located in the state, region and internationally. No representations are made about the job postings included on this site. Advertisement of these job postings should not be interpreted as an endorsement or otherwise encouragement for students to apply for positions. Students bear the burden of researching all employers, and terms of employment, before responding to the job postings.
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum offers a wide variety of internships for college students seeking real-world learning experiences as part of their undergraduate or graduate studies. We currently offer internships in the following departments: Education, Marketing, Creative, Development, Digital and Library Collection, Public Relation, Studio B, Event Services, Guest Relation’s and Hatch Show Print. At this time, we are seeking applicants for our Spring 2020 internships.
Announcing Field Forward: Field Forward is an aspect of the internship program that seeks to increase equitable access to and participation in the Museum’s internships. Providing financial support to students in the form of stipends in three tracks. The goal of Field Forward is to engage diverse students with the Museum and the broader field; provide support to students who are unable to participate in unpaid internships; and encourage students majoring in museum-focused or museum-related fields to seek national-level experience via the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Field Forward tracks are: Person of Color, Aspiring Museum Professional and Financial Need.
Those interested in applying or looking for more information can visit our website at https://countrymusichalloffame.org/internships/, contact Rebecca Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com.
For more information about the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum please visit is here.
Looking for summer interns to join our team! Atlas Films is a production company that focuses on documentary projects ranging from Katie Couric’s Fed Up, Under the Gun, The Devil We Know, to our recent Sundance Film Festival winning Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez project, Knock Down the House, which airs on Netflix, May 1! We are looking for interns that are interested in rolling up their sleeves and diving into the wonderful world of documentary development and pre-production. We are seeking candidates who are self sufficient, proficient in social media, have impeccable communication skills, and have an interest in learning more about the process of documentary filmmaking. For the summer months, interns will have the opportunity to work with our team as we develop, pitch, and are in pre-production on several projects. Students have the ability to work remotely if they are unable to be in the Los Angeles area during the summer months.
Location of Internship Los Angeles
Internship Start Date Mid May
Internship End Date August
This is not a paid internship.
We are seeking candidates who are self sufficient, proficient in social media, have impeccable communication skills, and have an interest in learning more about the process of documentary film-making. Interns must have access to a computer as a lot of the work is done remotely.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 6, 2019
Infor Copywriting Intern
Location: US-NY-New York
Category: Hook & Loop Employment
– Infor is a global company that provides enterprise software products for every aspect of business. We build complete industry
suites in the cloud and efficiently deploy technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates
easily with your existing systems. With 17,000 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is
designed for progress.
– The Marketing Creative team at Infor is a collaborative team of designers, information architects, online experts, project managers,
writers, and filmmakers who are building, maintaining, expanding and uplifting the Infor brand to increase Infor’s corporate
awareness around the world.
As the Copywriting Intern, you will work on the Marketing Creative team to ideate, research, write, edit, and bring the Infor story to
life. Candidates must be exceedingly proactive, full of energy, and eager to thrive in a creative environment.
The ideal candidate has the tenacity to dive into any project, small or large, has a passion for brand consistency, and is excited at
the opportunity to help us tell our story. A strong work ethic, flexibility, and the ability to take a step back and have fun are
necessary for this role.
The type of person who soars at Infor:
• Works independently but loves being part of a team
• Has good presentation and communication skills
• Has an understanding of both the start-up and corporate environments
• Feels a creative calling to be part of something historic
• Ideate, research, write, and repurpose copy/content as needed for brand campaign creative, editorial, and marketing projects
• Understand, monitor, and execute against best practices in each channel: print, web, social, email, marketing and advertising
• Understand the business objectives and competitive set for projects and formulate how constructive storylines can be crafted
based on context, white space and Infor’s POV
• Edit and proofread work, your own and others
• Participate in ideation, brainstorming and strategy sessions as requested and guide them in creative, yet productive directions
• Meet deadlines; communicate in advance inability to meet deadlines and/or other concerns; track time against allocations on a
weekly basis; do what is needed to deliver
• Junior/senior actively enrolled in a BA or BFA degree in marketing communication, English, journalism, or related field required
• Exceptional communication skills, file management, and organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe editorial tools preferred
• An incredible eye for tone, clarity, and the ability produce crisp, concise writing
• Exceptional time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborate well with others, be super fun, and inspire creativity
• Required minimum GPA: 3.0
To be considered, all applicants must submit:
• Updated Resume (save file as: Last Name_First Name.pdf), include GPA & expected graduation date
• Cover Letter (save file as: Last Name_First Name_Cover.pdf)
• Contact Information (Name, Telephone, Preferred Email)
• Portfolio and/or any additional work examples as listed under requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/yd5fbuhw
CrossingPoints Summer Bridge Program
This position is an undergraduate mentor position for the CrossingPoints Summer Bridge Program. Graduate student applicants will also be considered. Mentors provide support to program participants who are students with intellectual disabilities who are participating in an exploratory college experience for the two terms of Summer (June & July). Mentors provide supports to program participants in different capacities across campus in such areas as residential living in a campus dorm, academic support in classes, employment on campus, and social engagement across campus.
To learn more about the CrossingPoints Summer Bridge Program, visit crossingpoints.ua.edu
SPORTSCON 2019 INTERN PROGRAM
SportsCon is currently accepting applications for their Spring/Summer 2019 internship program. They are the evolution of Tony Romo and Zeke Elliott’s National Fantasy Football Convention. SportsCon will be held at Fair Park in Dallas, TX July 12-14, 2019.
SportsCon is the ultimate interactive experience for fans and professional athletes. It’s like Comic-Con for sports but instead of meeting your favorite superheroes you’re meeting your favorite sports heroes. This includes players from the NFL, NBA, MLB and even UFC fighters.
SportsCon is seeking interns who are looking to gain experience in marketing, event management, digital media, public relations, photography and videography. This is a great opportunity for students who have a desire to work in sports or entertainment.
Interns will have the opportunity to build both professional and interpersonal networking skills, design and execute innovative marketing and PR strategies, and work alongside over 150 of the industry’s biggest sports stars.
Interns will be eligible for course credit and paid opportunities within the program. Hours will be flexible with increasing commitment expected in the first two weeks of July through the final day of the convention (July 14, 2019). Applicants do not need to be based in Texas to be eligible.
Students must complete an application by Friday, April 12, 2019. Additional questions can be sent to Cassie@gosportscon.com.
To apply for the SportsCon Internship please follow the link below:
UA Career Center - The UA Career Center partners with students as they explore possibilities, develop skills and connect with opportunities. Log on to Crimson Careers to review additional internships and full-time employment opportunities.
Industry Immersion - Consider an Industry Immersion trip to visit a city of interest and network with industry professionals over three days and four nights.
If you are seeking course credit for your internships, please contact the Internship Coordinator for your major to make these arrangements prior to the term in which your internship will begin: