Student Executive Council
SEC is composed of the president or appointed representative of a C&IS student organization approved by SEC, elected C&IS SGA senator and two delegates elected to represent each C&IS major.
Litsa Rivers & Dr. Sara Hartley
Interested in representing your C&IS major as a Student Executive Council (SEC) departmental delegate? SEC Statement of Candidacy forms are now available for delegate positions. To become a candidate, you must download and complete the Statement of Candidacy & Intent form and submit to Litsa Rivers in Tisch Student Services by Monday February 20 at noon. Candidates must also email a Word document of their Statement of Intent along with a recent headshot to Litsa Rivers.
Candidates will not be qualified if an emailed Statement of Intent is not received.
SEC Departmental Delegates:
- Serve as liaison between department and Student Executive Council (voice of C&IS student body)
- Meet with C&IS departmental professional representative 1x/month
- Attend and actively participate in all SEC business meetings
- Host/Facilitate college-wide initiatives and programs
- Serve on faculty/staff committees
- Connect, collaborate, and create with students to improve life within C&IS
- And more!