C&IS Hall of Fame Ticket Holder Information
We look forward to celebrating with you on February 19, 2021! To prepare for our virtual induction ceremony, please review the information below.
Date and Time of C&IS Hall of Fame
The C&IS Hall of Fame Virtual Induction Ceremony will take place on February 19, 2021 at 7 p.m. A link to the ceremony will be emailed to you February 17, 2021.
Premium ticket holders are invited to join us for a curated virtual cocktail hour at 6 p.m. with the inductees. Links to both the curated virtual cocktail hour and the livestream will be emailed to you February 17, 2021.
Preparing for C&IS Hall of Fame
Under normal circumstances, the C&IS Hall of Fame ceremony is a black-tie event. While guests attending the virtual induction ceremony will never be shown on camera, this should not keep you from dressing to match the occasion. You can share your red carpet look with us on our social media platforms (see details below, under “During the Event”).
What to Expect for the C&IS Hall of Fame
Below is a schedule of events for the C&IS Hall of Fame. The schedule of events, full bios of our inductees, Hall of Fame sponsors and more will soon be available in the C&IS Hall of Fame digital program—COMING SOON.
Schedule of events:
6:00 p.m. – Curated virtual cocktail hour (premium ticket holders only)
7:00 p.m. – C&IS Hall of Fame Virtual Induction Ceremony begins
- Welcome to the C&IS Hall of Fame Virtual Induction Ceremony – Dean Mark Nelson
- History of the C&IS Hall of Fame – Barry Copeland
- Video tribute and acceptance speech for Nancy Parker Boyd – Glynn T. Boyd
- Video tribute and acceptance speech for Jan Crawford – Jan Crawford
- Video tribute and acceptance speech for E. Culpepper Clark – E. Culpepper Clark
- Video tribute and acceptance speech for Bryan Stevenson – Bryan Stevenson
- Champagne toast to the new inductees – Dean Mark Nelson
For Premium Ticket Holders
What is the curated virtual cocktail hour? Hosted by Dean Mark Nelson, the curated cocktail hour will begin at 6 p.m. and run until the start of the C&IS Hall of Fame Ceremony at 7 p.m. This event will feature a live question and answer time with all of the inductees in the 21st class: Glynn T. Boyd (on behalf of Nancy Parker Boyd), Jan Crawford, E. Culpepper Clark and Bryan Stevenson.
How can I submit a question during the curated cocktail hour Q&A? You will be able to use the chat function during the cocktail hour livestream to submit a question. Our team will monitor questions as they come in and ask questions that get to the idea of the majority of questions.
Will I be visible on camera during the live curated virtual cocktail hour? No–Neither you nor your question will be visible to the other attendees. Attendees will not be shown on screen during the curated cocktail hour or the C&IS Hall of Fame Virtual Induction Ceremony.
When can I expect my premium ticket holder C&IS Hall of Fame gift box? The C&IS Hall of Fame gift boxes will be mailed the week of February 10. Premium ticket holders should expect to receive their boxes in the mail no later than February 17.
Information About the Virtual Platform
The C&IS Hall of Fame Virtual Induction Ceremony will be hosted via livestream by On Location Live, a digital platform specializing in livestreams, meet and greets, and one-of-a-kind experiences. To access the livestreams, you only need to click the link in the email you will receive on February 17. Here are some recommendations from On Location Live:
- Make sure to close all other streaming platforms on your device during the C&IS Hall of Fame Virtual Induction Ceremony
- If you arrive early to the event, you may need to hit ‘refresh’ on your browser at the start time of the ceremony to connect
- It may help your experience run smoother if you close all unused programs on your device or computer during the ceremony
- You can join the On Location Live livestream from any compatible device, including smart phones, tablets and computers.
- While any major web browser is compatible with On Location Live, they recommend using Google Chrome.
- If you have any issues connecting or are experiencing problems with the livestream, you can contact email@example.com
To view OnLocation’s full Tips for Successful Streaming guide, click here.
During the Event
Let’s celebrate together! Follow @UACCIS and join the conversation on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Show off your red carpet look by tagging us in your photos and let us see how you’re celebrating by using the hashtag #CISHallOfFame.