Do I also need to apply for housing?
- Yes, the LLC application is separate from the housing application. Please apply for housing first in order to prevent any delays in processing.
I already submitted my housing application, but I didn’t choose John England Jr. Hall as my preference. What do I do?
- You do not need to take any action to change your housing preference. Once accepted into the LLC, we will override your housing placement and manually assign you to John England Jr. Hall.
Can I pick my own roommate?
- Yes, as long as they are also a member of the Capstone Communication LLC. You may not room with a student who is not participating in the LLC.
How do I enroll in the required classes?
- You will be given instructions on how to register for the designated sections of required courses before your registration time opens. Please check your Crimson email account for updates. You may not change your enrollment in these courses.
Are there any costs associated with participating in the LLC?
- Outside of room and board fees paid through Housing and Residential Communities, there are no extra costs to participate in the LLC.