A graduate degree from the College of Communication and Information Sciences is the perfect way to continue your education in one of the nation’s top programs, including a program in Library and Information Studies that ranks in the top 30 in the United States. With five Master’s programs and seven Ph.D. concentrations, the options are endless.
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Book Arts
- Communication Studies
- Journalism & Media Studies
- Library & Information Studies
C&IS also offers online degree options for current professionals looking to further their education while working, including programs in Journalism & Media Studies, Communication Studies, Library & Information Studies and Advertising & Public Relations. Each program teaches strategies and skills for communication professionals to succeed as legends in their fields.
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Book and Publishing Studies
- Health Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Media Processes and Effects
- Rhetoric and Political Discourse
- Social Justice and Inclusion Advocacy
The Ph.D. is also available online for students interested in a focused area of study related to library and information studies.