A graduate degree from the College of Communication and Information Sciences is the perfect way to continue your education in one of the nation’s top programs, including a program in Library and Information Studies that ranks in the top 30 in the United States. With five Master’s programs and seven Ph.D. concentrations, the options are endless.
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Book Arts
- Communication Studies
- Library and Information Studies
C&IS also offers online degree options for current professionals looking to further their education while working, including programs in Journalism, Communication Studies, Library and Information Studies and Advertising and Public Relations. Each program teaches strategies and skills for communication professionals to succeed as legends in their fields.
- Applied Communication
- Book and Publishing Studies
- Health Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Media Processes and Effects
- Rhetoric and Political Discourse
- Social Justice and Inclusion Advocacy