About the Speaking Studio
The Speaking Studio is a campus wide resource designed to help students, faculty, and community partners improve their public speaking, presentation, and oral communication skills. We aim to help students clarify and craft effective messages, cultivate dynamic delivery, and calm public speaking anxiety.
What We Offer
- Group and individual public speaking consultations: opportunity to practice and receive constructive feedback on presentation material, delivery, and strategic impact
- Presentation workshops: a series of classroom workshops to help educate students in the value of oral communication, strategic messages, dynamic delivery, and professionalism
- Presentation evaluations: a “Studio to Go” service in which we provide in time feedback as evaluators for class projects/presentations
- Location: Reese Phifer Hall Suite 166
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Friday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Still Have Questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-348-2923