Nov 9, 2023
Posted: November 9, 2023
Michelin (BFGoodrich Tuscaloosa) is seeking a part-time Intern (less than 25 hrs/week) with a background in Marketing, Graphic Design, Public Relations, or Advertising. The intern will work with our plant’s Staff to help market the plant’s identity to all of Michelin. The right person will assist in developing marketing strategies on internal.
Reports to: Human Resources
- Development and design of communication materials for presentations.
- Manage the visual identity of the City of Tuscaloosa (including city operated venues and events)
- Encouraged to innovative and be creative in developing strategies.
- Current student studying Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising, or similar field.
- Capable of innovative design in visual communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Effectively work collaboratively on teams of all levels of the organization.
- Utilize Video/photo experience to develop communications to employees.
To apply, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org