Regions Bank is hiring two Social Media Interns to work with the @RegionsBank social media channels and teams. Applicants should be college students who have interest in developing social media and knowledge of social media trends and emerging platforms.
At Regions, the Intern works on department assignments while learning more about the financial services industry. As an intern, you will experience Regions’ values while receiving job skills and training, personal development, and networking opportunities. Regions offers college internship opportunities within various departments.
- Receives exposure to all basic functions of assigned group within the financial industry
- Exposed to a wide range of tasks including research, administrative and correspondence work and attend meetings
- Provides assistance in projects
- Gains valuable insight within a variety of functions while strengthening core skills and knowledge needed to launch a successful career
- Responsibilities will vary by internship
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- A college student who has interest in developing technical skills and gaining work experience
- Ability to work 40 hours a week for 10 weeks
- Regions will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position; applications for this position must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Skills and Competencies
- Active in leadership posting on campus and/or involved in campus extracurricular activities
- Critical thinking skills
- Intellectually curious
- Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented with ability to work independently
- Work closely with Organic Social and Social Care team.
- Perform social media marketing research for the banking industry.
- Support the Organic Social strategy for @RegionsBank social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Threads, TikTok, and other emerging platforms.
- Assist on TikTok activation project and overall platform strategy.
- Assist with creating social-first content for the Organic Social Team – including being onsite for Event Coverage.
- A college student who has interest in developing, specifically in Social Media.
- Knowledge of social media trends and emerging platforms.
Additional Skills and Competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication with solid grammar.
- Some experience with content management systems, word applications and image/video editing software.
- General understanding of standard Social Media key metrics.
Regions Center – Birmingham, Alabama
For more information and to submit your application, please visit https://careers.regions.com/us/en/job/R80370/2024-ETP-Intern-Social-Media.